Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to liven up your next party or gathering? Look no further than the classic drinking game known as the Circle of Death also known as Kings Cup. This game is simple to set up and can be a lot of fun for a group of friends.
- Deck of Cards
To play the game, all you need is a deck of cards and a group of people. The cards are shuffled and placed in the middle of the group surrounding the big Cup with cards face down, and then each player takes turns drawing a card. Each card has a specific rule associated with it, and players must follow the rule when the card is drawn.
- 2: You – Choose someone to take a drink. This can be a lot of fun, as it allows players to choose their friends or even strangers to take a drink.
- 3: Me – Must take a drink. This can be a bit of a bummer, but it can also be a great way to get the party started.
- 4: Floor – Must say “floor” and all other players must put their hand on the floor, the last one to do so drinks.
- 5: Guys – Must say “guys” and all the guys take a drink.
- 6: Chicks – Must say “chicks” and all the girls take a drink.
- 7: Heaven – Must say “heaven” and all players point to the ceiling, the last one to do so drinks
- 8: Mate – Choose a “mate” who must drink whenever the player drinks.
- 9: Rhyme – Say a word and the next person must say a word that rhymes, this continues around the circle, and whoever can’t think of the word drinks.
- 10: Categories – Choose a category (e.g. “types of fruit”), and the next person must name something in that category. This continues around the circle, and whoever can’t think of something drinks.
- J: Make a rule – Make a rule that everyone must follow for the rest of the game
- Q: Question master – Become the “question master” until someone else draws a queen. Whoever breaks the rule of not answering questions drinks.
- K: King’s cup – Pour some of their drink into the “king’s cup” in the center of the table. Whoever draws the last king must drink the entire cup.
- A: Waterfall – The player who draws the Ace card starts drinking, and then each player in the circle must start drinking as well. The person to the right of the Ace card player can only stop drinking once the person to their left has stopped drinking. This continues around the circle until everyone has stopped drinking.
It’s important to note that these are just examples and you can come up with your own rules and variations to the game. The Circle of Death is a great way to have a good time and bond with friends, but make sure to drink responsibly and know your limits. Have fun and enjoy the game!